30A – Final Reflection

For this final reflection, I'd like you to do a few things:
1) Read through your posts from this semester. Recall all of the experiences you've had along the way -- the highs, the lows -- the fun moments, and the moments of drudgery, and even the moments of dread.

2) What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous experience? What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?
The bug list. It really made me think of what bothers me and I had never thought about it because I am a relatively chill person. Reading about Coco Chanel, because I love fashion and reading/watching about designers, I was disappointed in her but I still enjoyed it none the less. I am proud of myself for doing the recording, I am very uncomfortable with videos like that because I dislike my voice.

3) At the beginning of the semester, I mentioned that I wanted each of you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Now, in the end, do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?
Nope, because I have seen it and fail by people very close to me so I would never take a risk an entrepreneur takes. 

4) What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future? What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course? What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?
Plan ahead, the work is easy but time-consuming. Once you have time management down you will be perfect

Comments