14A – Halfway Reflection


Image result for bull statue

1) Tenaciousness is a competency. What are the behaviors that you have used (or developed) to keep up with the requirements of this course? 
At the beginning of the course, I sat down with my planner and wrote the due date for every assignment and a mini summary of what the assignment was so I could time manage properly. For example, this assignment won't take too long compared to the interviews where I would have designated time to meet up with them. 

2) Tenaciousness is also about attitude. Talk about a moment or two when you felt like "giving up." What pulled you through? Do you feel like you've developed a tenacious attitude during the past two months? What experience or experiences most contributed to this?
The interviews are a little tiresome so I wanted to just not do them because it was a lot of work and I am placing more importance on my classes such as macro and a critical tracking class. What pulled me through was that I don't want to get a B in this course when it is so easy just time-consuming. I have always been "tenacious" I guess, my mom calls me " bull' headed" all the time so not specifically in the past two months would I say I gained a newfound tenacity. 

3) Three tips. What are three tips you would offer next semester's student about (1) fostering the skills that support tenacity and (2) developing the 'tenacious mindset' ?
I don't see any like dire tips that one would give for another class so I guess it would have to be 
1. just do the work, give up that hour of whatever to finish them. 
2. if you're in IA ask IA kids to help you do your interviews if they are more ole they have already been through it. If they are younger, they are going to have to do it at some point. 
3.dont take an L in this class for laziness 

Comments