18A – Create a Customer Avatar



My avatar's name is Willow. She is 21-30-year-old milennial. Willow considers herself a little bit of a hipster as she enjoys that aesthetic and the "way" they act/live, but she has lots of friends in different friend groups because she is involved on campus. She is currently enrolled in her last year at UF. Her hobbies include going on hiking trips in other states on weekends and biking nature trails here in Gainesville with friends and spending time in downtown at the nice bars there. She doesn't have a car. She does have a nice off-road bike to get her around campus. She relies on uber, friends or the bus to go long distances. She watches any tv show that interests her but also pays attention to tv shows that come out on social media for being super good. She does not have children and is in kinda a relationship kinda not. She loves the Game of Thrones books, as well as anything historical fiction. She feels older now because her friends are graduating and shes still stuck here. 

Willow and I have in common that she goes to UF enjoys nature and like to hang out with her friends at bars. I do enjoy books and tv shows but I stick to very specific shows such as Brooklyn nine or Medici even New girl. I don't pay attention to the shows that get really popular such as Stranger Things or 13 reasons why because they fall into my category of what will interest me. I agree with her book choice though. I am only 20 and all my friends are still here so I still feel quite young. 

Comments