3A – Your Entrepreneurship Story


         The definition of entrepreneurship is the act of setting up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit. 
          The first time I was exposed or say introduced to entrepreneurship ideas was through my father when I was about 11 or 12. My father was a real estate agent in central Florida where he worked for Keller Williams, Coldwell Banker and some other smaller agencies. But as I was young, I didn't pay attention much to his jobs, I think he realized how much he dislikes working for a boss etc. So he decided to open his own real estate agency. he took the exam to be a broker and was set. His agency was born "Y US Realty" he worked out of home for a while and then his friends from the previous agencies came to work with him and he got an office. It was definitely a gamble because what wasn't known was that the real estate market was going to crash. So he ended working from home again, with 1 or 2 other realtors. He went through offices several times these past years and a rebranding "Think Realty" it was and still interesting to watch my father's business development. I hope all the best for it and so far it has been doing very well and my father is the president of real estate association in the area we live. 



       I'm going to keep it honest, the reason I enrolled in this class is that I need it for the IA minor. I hope to pass this class with an A and do my assignments correctly and to the best of my ability. I don't have aspirations to be an entrepreneur ever in my life, I don't like risk or uncertainty. 

Comments