19A – Idea Napkin No. 2

For the idea napkin, please describe the following (these are the same elements as in the first idea napkin). However, this time, please adjust your napkin to reflect the feedback you received.:
1)  I am a junior at the University of Florida. I am a female. My skills go hand in hand with my experiences because that is where I truly found my skill set outside of being able to sing a song by heart. I have skills that range from customer service work to manual labor. My aspirations are truly normal, I wish to get a job within my fieldwork in it for a while get married, have kids maybe go back to my field or get a job as a teacher which was the original thing I wanted to do coming into the university. My business concept would play no role in my life because it will remain a concept. I am not an entrepreneur.
2) What are you offering to customers? The product my concept offers is just that of other things in existence today, for example, swamped brewery. It is local and honestly a core of the Gainesville community. It provides a chill atmosphere to go with friends and drink some beer or to go and get rowdy while watching a game and eating good food. The unmet needs of my customers would be to pacify that guilt most millennials especially college-aged feel in the back of their head about the planet. they will feel better about themselves coming to my restaurant and drinking beers from my brewery because it will ease their guilt since I would be completely sustainable, farm to table, and supporting the local vendors of Gainesville. 
3) Who are you offering it to?
I described it a little bit in the answer above but basically my demographic would be college-aged even the ones who are under (they can come for good food) but more often than not it will be for young millennials over the age of 21 to come and drink beer and relax. my customers have in common is that sustainable is a new fad (that's hopefully here to stay, the planet is actually in danger) and that they like to drink and would like to eat good food. 
4) Why do they care?
These questions are getting a little redundant to be honest. But basically, the reason they would care is once again because its a fad and the younger generations are seeing how it is important to support local businesses compared to corporate. 
5) What are your core competencies? 
Currently, nothing sets me apart because it is a basic business for beer and food. it has been done 100x and will be done 100x more. It's a fad so major corporations are going the "sustainable" route. I am sure there is a restaurant in every town that has this, but I would need it for my business to be successful and that would be the community's support. 
In addition to these five elements, please spend a paragraph. 
Previously stated it is a basic restaurant business concept, all my elements will fit together and probably more. I think they all go together it is not an abstract concept or something.  
two main points i took away was spending more time on these assignments to check my spelling and grammar. There was not another main point since I switched my concept, and the other one pertained to something I am no longer doing. 

Comments