2A – Bug List


       1.       My roommates putting dishes away at 7am while I am still trying to sleep. WHY? This happens because my roommates are early risers and I am not so therefore they start doing stuff much earlier than me.
2.       Friends who are jealous of my other friends. WHY? The bug exists because people have psychological problems and can’t accept that my world doesn’t evolve around them
3.       Certain vulgar words - “titty” especially WHY? The world made words sound dirty because they used it at nasty times during movies, tv shoes and music. So, it therefore makes me uncomfortable now
4.       When I ask for “no _____” on a food item a t a restaurant and they put it on. WHY? Because the restaurant cooks or waiter wither ignored the direct line where it said no ___ or they never put it on there or they for, weren’t paying attention.
5.       When I ask a friend/relative a question and they say don’t worry about it. WHY? Because they are stupid and want to seem mysterious.
6.       Bad texters – takes forever to respond, leaves me on read. WHY? This exists because people are busy, and they genuinely forget or just don have time to text also people just think they respond and don’t.
7.       When I tell my mom something funny or just to tell her info and she turns it into a lecture. Why? Because she is extra and doesn’t understand pop culture
8.       When I’m a little late to class and my normal seat is taken. WHY? Because they were probably later than usual, and their original seat was taken too so they had to sit somewhere else.
9.       People who give a monologue of an answer for a simple question. WHY? Because they have an incessant need to hear their own voice and try to sound intelligent even though they sound like a rambling idiot.
10.   Something that bugs me is the obsession people have for the office and friends – I don’t get it. WHY? Because someone told them it was so great and such an amazing tv show so they watch it and its subpar but since they want to be like everyone they say they love it and buy merchandise and post on social media how amazing it is.
11.   When I come home tired and people try to facetime me. EHY? They need someone to talk to and I am their friend. But they aren’t aware that I am super tired.
12.   Cold food – pizza is gross cold don’t. WHY? Cold food Is gross. If I wanted cold food I would eat ice cream or jelly.
13.   When iPhone start acting up because they are releasing a new phone. WHY? Apple wants its old users to update and drop a grand on the same phone just a lil different, so they make old models act weird.
14.   When my contacts dry out and I must risk ruining my makeup to add contact solution. WHY? The contacts I have need to be replaced.
15.   When my glasses are dirty, and I don’t have the glasses cleaner, so I must use my sleeve. WHY? they make specific stuff to clean glasses so of my sleeve isn’t going to clean them well enough.
16.   Owing someone money – my mom, sister when I borrow from them. WHY? Something happens, and I must borrow money until next pay check when I pay them back.
17.   People asking things from me that is not within my capabilities at my job – I don’t control internet speed. WHY? We live in a world of instant gratification so when something can’t be fixed its normal to get mad at whoever is on the frontline and expect something to happen even though they specifically cannot do anything.
18.   Trying to study at the lib and people literally being so loud. WHY? They probably went out or something happened, and they are telling their friend about it. Or they are just bad whisperers.
19.   How people/leaders don’t believe in climate change. WHY? Because small minded and usually poorly educated republicans believe that you cannot be a conservative and believe in climate change even though science proves it is a real thing
20.   Trump’s presidency. WHY? Because republicans showed how racist they are and elected an incompetent man to be our leader.





After you have written the list of 20 "bugs," write your reflection on the challenges you had in coming up with the list. Did you find it difficult? How so?


I didn’t have any challenges coming up with the list. There are a lot of things that annoy me. Figuring out why they annoy me wasn’t hard wither every dislike and like stems from something so to find out why I dislike, or something annoys me usually comes from something. 

Comments